Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Gypsies and Travellers

The Northamptonshire Traveller Unit (NTU) manages issues related to Gypsies and Travellers, including:

  • how to report an unauthorised encampment
  • services for Gypsies and Travellers
  • land and planning information relating to Gypsies and Travellers
Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 06 October 2022