Help and protection for children

Northamptonshire Children's Trust has information on:

  • reporting a concern about a child
  • reporting a concern about an adult working with a child
  • safeguarding advice and support for professionals
  • bullying advice
  • children in employment and entertainment
  • staying safe online
  • what happens if your child is referred for support

Learn about help and protection for children

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 12 February 2024