Help and protection for children
You can access children's social care and early help services through Northamptonshire Children's Trust.
Northamptonshire Children's Trust has information on:
- reporting a concern about a child
- reporting a concern about an adult working with a child
- safeguarding advice and support for professionals
- bullying advice
- children in employment and entertainment
- staying safe online
- what happens if your child is referred for support
Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.
Last updated 21 December 2022