Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Contact the Children's Trust

Children's Trust

You can access children's social care and early help services through Northamptonshire Children's Trust.

Get in touch with Northamptonshire Children's Trust or give feedback on its services through its website.

You can report a concern, use a general enquiry form or phone the customer service centre.

Contact the Children's Trust

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 30 September 2021