Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement

Other reliefs and exemptions

Please visit your local area to apply for other reliefs and exemptions. For the Corby area only, you will need to contact us directly.

Select your local area for more information:

If your area isn't listed, you may be a resident of West Northamptonshire.

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the council changes.

Last updated 01 February 2022