Skip to main contentAccessibility Statement
New website
This site is new and we are improving it every day.

Assessment and eligibility

You can request an assessment to see if you are eligible for adult social care services. We also have information on:

  • requesting an assessment or review
  • support plans and personal budgets
  • advocacy

Learn more about assessment and eligibility

Why information is on a different website
We are in the process of adding information to this new unitary council website. Some pages will give you a link back to a previous council website to help you find what you need. Read more about the changes.
Last updated 08 July 2021